Thursday, April 4, 2013

Clean Plate

Where has the time gone?

Somewhere in the beginning of February, I thought I'd be able to take some time to catch up on some academic reading. But, as these things always go, one deadline blurred into another. Surprises popped up, projects became more interesting, and warranted more time that I'd originally allotted them. Nothing bad, but no time for reading.

I sent off the zombie manuscript yesterday. The only other project that is really hot on the burner has just hit a dead end until a collaborator can clearly define what needs to happen and why. I may have time to read today! Furthermore, the sweater I'm wearing today has a sticker on it, given to me last week by Epsilon to indicate that I joined the clean plate club by eating all my dinner. I think I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment